Starvation and Poverty
The scramble for Africa never ended, it was renewed, renamed and redefined by the White supremacist power structure. The exploitation of Africa, its inhabitants, animals, flora and mineral resources has been carefully crafted, designed and implemented by western(White) governments and corporations. The scramble for Africa now includes other nations like China, India and Korea as well as Indonesia. The presence, influence and atrocities of Arabs against Africans can not be neglected in mentioning as well. It must be remembered that Arabs are not indigenous to Africa but are invaders who have material, strategic, military and other vested interests in Africa.
The legacy of slavery and colonialism that Africans were subjected to by Europeans and Arabs has not left Africa, but is heavily entrenched and etched into the African mind state and thus culture of Africans on the continent and in the diaspora. The ghost of slavery and colonialism will haunt Africans until Africans themselves stop believing and trusting foreigners and begin to be self reliant.
All the (Black) Governments of Africa have been co-opted by foreigners and their interests. These co-conspirators of the foreign powers that help oppress, rape and commit genocide against African peoples are the same type of peoples that allowed for slavery and colonialism to occur. A remedy for these types of people must be found.
All religions that are not indigenous to Africans have proved to be pitfalls and hurdles to true African liberation, the chief factor being that it was the oppressors of Africans that instilled these religious, moral, value and belief systems into Africans in order to oppress them in the first place. Oppression and persecution are hard but escapism through religion will not end the oppression, it merely anesthetizes the victim of oppression but the oppression still continues unabated.
The future for Africans at home and in the diaspora is bleak, genocide of Africans in the 21 century will rise to unimaginable levels. It is up to every single African alive to ensure that this does not become a reality. The African masses must fight off all despots and those who betray and compromise the African cause for personal advancement or acceptance by foreigners.
The western (white) media will not report the real facts or truths but have governmental constraints, agendas and biases.
Ignorance is not bliss, ignorance will get you oppressed, persecuted and killed. Time is running out my fellow Africans. Oppression, persecution and genocide of our people will continue until we refuse to tolerant them, remember its liberation or death. – MODOGRAY
States of Independence: The Scramble for Africa
For some reason, many of you think this is a game. Many have tried to reach the masses regarding the Black struggle but for whatever reasons you choose to ignore what is happening to our people. We are being killed on a daily basis! This young girl being roasted over an open fire is just one of the millions of cases of brutality our people face. You can view this at the 5:18 minute mark. It is time that we all get on our knees and pray that God helps us wake up out of this sleep we are in so that we may see the Truth. To awake to the Truth is a true Blessing. Ask and you shall receive! Please wake Up!
Prof Griff on Africom
Story brought by BBC News
Rwanda: How the genocide happened
Between April and June 1994, an estimated 800,000 Rwandans were killed in the space of 100 days.
Most of the dead were Tutsis – and most of those who perpetrated the violence were Hutus.
Even for a country with such a turbulent history as Rwanda, the scale and speed of the slaughter left its people reeling.
The genocide was sparked by the death of the Rwandan President Juvenal Habyarimana, a Hutu, when his plane was shot down above Kigali airport on 6 April 1994.
A French judge has blamed current Rwandan President, Paul Kagame – at the time the leader of a Tutsi rebel group – and some of his close associates for carrying out the rocket attack.
Mr Kagame vehemently denies this and says it was the work of Hutu extremists, in order to provide a pretext to carry out their well-laid plans to exterminate the Tutsi community.
Whoever was responsible, within hours a campaign of violence spread from the capital throughout the country, and did not subside until three months later.
But the death of the president was by no means the only cause of Africa’s largest genocide in modern times.
History of violence
Ethnic tension in Rwanda is nothing new. There have been always been disagreements between the majority Hutus and minority Tutsis, but the animosity between them has grown substantially since the colonial period.
1994: RWANDA’S GENOCIDE
6 April: President Habyarimana killed in plane explosion
April – July: Some 800,000 Tutsis and moderate Hutus killed
July: Tutsi-led rebel movement RPF captures the capital Kigali
July: Two million Hutus flee to Zaire, now DR Congo
The two ethnic groups are actually very similar – they speak the same language, inhabit the same areas and follow the same traditions.
However, Tutsis are often taller and thinner than Hutus, with some saying their origins lie in Ethiopia.
During the genocide, the bodies of Tutsis were thrown into rivers, with their killers saying they were being sent back to Ethiopia.
When the Belgian colonists arrived in 1916, they produced identity cards classifying people according to their ethnicity.
The Belgians considered the Tutsis to be superior to the Hutus. Not surprisingly, the Tutsis welcomed this idea, and for the next 20 years they enjoyed better jobs and educational opportunities than their neighbors.
Resentment among the Hutus gradually built up, culminating in a series of riots in 1959. More than 20,000 Tutsis were killed, and many more fled to the neighboring countries of Burundi, Tanzania and Uganda.
When Belgium relinquished power and granted Rwanda independence in 1962, the Hutus took their place. Over subsequent decades, the Tutsis were portrayed as the scapegoats for every crisis.
Building up to genocide.
This was still the case in the years before the genocide. The economic situation worsened and the incumbent president, Juvenal Habyarimana, began losing popularity.
At the same time, Tutsi refugees in Uganda – supported by some moderate Hutus – were forming the Rwandan Patriotic Front (RPF), led by Mr Kagame. Their aim was to overthrow Habyarimana and secure their right to return to their homeland.
Habyarimana chose to exploit this threat as a way to bring dissident Hutus back to his side, and Tutsis inside Rwanda were accused of being RPF collaborators.
In August 1993, after several attacks and months of negotiation, a peace accord was signed between Habyarimana and the RPF, but it did little to stop the continued unrest.
When Habyarimana’s plane was shot down at the beginning of April 1994, it was the final nail in the coffin.
Exactly who killed the president – and with him the president of Burundi and many chief members of staff – has not been established.
Whoever was behind the killing its effect was both instantaneous and catastrophic.
In Kigali, the presidential guard immediately initiated a campaign of retribution. Leaders of the political opposition were murdered, and almost immediately, the slaughter of Tutsis and moderate Hutus began.
Within hours, recruits were dispatched all over the country to carry out a wave of slaughter.
The early organizers included military officials, politicians and businessmen, but soon many others joined in the mayhem.
Encouraged by the presidential guard and radio propaganda, an unofficial militia group called the Interahamwe (meaning those who attack together) was mobilized. At its peak, this group was 30,000-strong.
Soldiers and police officers encouraged ordinary citizens to take part. In some cases, Hutu civilians were forced to murder their Tutsi neighbors by military personnel.
Participants were often given incentives, such as money or food, and some were even told they could appropriate the land of the Tutsis they killed.
On the ground at least, the Rwandans were largely left alone by the international community. UN troops withdrew after the murder of 10 soldiers.
The day after Habyarimana’s death, the RPF renewed their assault on government forces, and numerous attempts by the UN to negotiate a ceasefire came to nothing.
Finally, in July, the RPF captured Kigali. The government collapsed and the RPF declared a ceasefire.
As soon as it became apparent that the RPF was victorious, an estimated two million Hutus fled to Zaire (now the Democratic Republic of Congo).
These refugees include many who have since been implicated in the massacres.
At first, a multi-ethnic government was set up, with a Hutu, Pasteur Bizimungu as president and Mr Kagame as his deputy.
But the pair later fell out and Bizimungu was jailed on charges of inciting ethnic violence, while Mr Kagame became president.
Although the killing in Rwanda was over, the presence of Hutu militias in DR Congo has led to years of conflict there, causing up to five million deaths.
Rwanda’s now Tutsi-led government has twice invaded its much larger neighbor, saying it wants to wipe out the Hutu forces.
And a Congolese Tutsi rebel group remains active, refusing to lay down arms, saying otherwise its community would be at risk of genocide.
The world’s largest peacekeeping force has been unable to end the fighting.
A People Betrayed
by Investigative Journalist Linda Melvern
Just published. Revised and updated edition 2009
Zed Books 2000 – ISBN 1-85649-831
A People Betrayed contains a full narrative account of how the genocide unfolded. It describes its scale, speed and intensity.
The combination of revelations about the complicity of western nations, the failure to intervene, and the suppression of information about what was actually happening, is a shocking indictment, not just of the UN Security Council, but even more so of governments and individual who could have prevented what was happening but chose not to do so.
The United Nations, which fifty years ago resolved that genocide never happened again, not only failed to prevent it happening in Rwanda, but, as this book shows, international funds intended to help the Rwandan economy actually helped to create the conditions that made the genocide possible.
The best overall account of the background to the genocide, and the failure to prevent it…the investigation is hers, and hers alone. She discovered so much that we did not know.
Lt-.General Romeo Dallaire, Force Commander UN Assistance Mission for Rwanda, (UNAMIR) 1994
Buy A People Betrayed
Complicités de Génocide
Darfur – Sudan
Darfur in 10 Minutes: An Overview of the Conflict in Sudan
Attack on Darfur, Government sponsored Mass Murder, Genocide
I know you all like to rent from redbox, well this is a must see. The movie, Attack on Darfur, gives an excellent account on the genocide in Darfur. Our people are dying all over the globe. Our media is not going to inform us of what is going on so you must inform yourself and take action! To not get involved in our struggles means you give consent to our destruction that has been ongoing for centuries. Black people have been getting meaninglessly killed due to hate and greed. The black struggle is not just for a few to handle, we all need to get involved because there is too much work to be done on every level. We are so caught up in white affairs we do not tend to our own. Remember God said that He will ask, “What have you done?” We cannot depend on the UN because the so called peace keepers themselves are raping, killing and roasting our people over an open fire. How do we allow economic sanctions to be put on our starving Sisters & Brothers!!!! They have sucked all of our resources dry and then have the nerve to put sanctions on our people around the globe. We must wake up to the fact that black people, God’s people, are hated and are being destroyed as satan promised. Time is not forever! Everyone will be held accountable when judgment comes!
The Darfur conflict is an ongoing armed conflict in the Darfur region of western Sudan, mainly between the Janjaweed, a militia group recruited from the tribes of the Abbala (camel-herding Arabs), and the blacks of the region. The Sudanese government, while publicly denying that it supports the Janjaweed, has provided arms and assistance and has participated in joint attacks with the group, systematically targeting the blacks. Below are some trailers of the movie.
This is the Horrible reality of our peoples suffering in Darfur, Brutal Murder
If we really are the world and we are considered equal, where is the Love?
Stay Tuned there is more to come!
4 Comments to The Black Family/International Affairs
Leave a comment
- Allah is the God of the Holy Bible – Allah is the God of the Heavens and Earth
- Black Leaders of Judah Tribute
- Christ came from the Tribe of Judah / Judah is Blacks in America
- Israelites Who Believe in Allah Are Abraham's Descendants
- Judgment on the Nations of the World
- My People Come Out of Babylon-Europe and America
- People Organized and Working for Economic Rebirth
- The Black Family | International Affairs
- The Most High God, Allah, the God of Israel is Bringing Wealth Back to our Nation
- The New Jerusalem
- Vision Us
- Who are the 12 Tribes of Israel? Who are the Israelites?
- Why Is Islam, Blacks, and the Israelites Being Attacked
- Women You Are Powerful
- New Jerusalem: A City Full of Goodness
- The Most High God’s, Allah’s, Message of Freedom
- Allah Is Coming – Jerusalem
- The Curse of Canaan -Genesis 9:25
- Allah is the God of the Holy Bible as Revelation 12 Tells Us
- Why are Blacks and Islam Being Attacked
- To The Nation of Islam – Abraham’s Descendants
- Who is the Nation of Islam and Where are They in the Bible
- Who is the Elijah of the Holy Bible
- Who is the God of the Holy Bible, Who are His chosen people and Where is His Holy Land?
- Congress Allows 30,000 Drones To Spy on Americans / U.S. Police State
- Babylon’s / America’s Fate
- ISRAEL Will Not Warn The U.S. Of Iran Strike
- WAR with IRAN?
- They Want to Start WWWIII – The Truth About Armageddon
- Activists Aim To Crush Internet Censorship Bill
- Babylon’s Purpose-The Destruction of Jerusalem and Africa-The Land of Allah’s People
- Summary of Babylon / Destruction of Jerusalem – Allah’s Holy Land
- My People Come Out of Babylon / America and Europe
- Judgment on the Nations of the World
- Admit It, Whitey. We’re The Problem; Not The Solution.
- The Kony 2012 project is a Scam and Fraud / False Flag Operation
- Codex Alimentarius – Plans to Poison your Food
- Depopulation is happening in America/Poisoned Food, Sodas & Snacks
- The Fall of the American Dollar / Economy
- Aaron Russo – America Freedom to Fascism
- The Truth about the U.S.A Monetary Economic & Federal Reserve System
- American Congress: Obama has to stop the war against Libya
- Gadaffi speech Tripoli July 01 2011 – Million March – Part 1
- The Truth behind the U.S. / NATO war on Libya
- New Black Panthers Leader, Farrakhan & Cynthia McKinney Call Libya a Race War
- Libya Accuses NATO Of Killing Civilians In Airstrike
- Cynthia McKinney: Obama’s So Called Humanitarian Aid to Libya is A Disaster
- Minister Farrakhan’s Speech: War on Libya, Africa (Harlem, NY) August 13, 2011
- Our Destiny
- September 11, 2001 – 9/11 – Loose Change Documentary
- The Help Motion Picture
- NAFTA & GATT-The Birth of the American Economic Collapse
- Why Was Micheal Jackson and Tupac killed? The Illuminati, Satan and the Music Industry
- The Wisdom of Sista Souljah/There’s nothing Revolutionary about being Broke
- Chem-Trails / Chemtrails – Our skies are being Poisoned
- Smoking Gun – Aids, man-made disease created by the Federal Government
- Hard Work or Hardly Working? How White People Got So Rich
- Allah the God of Israel is Bringing Wealth Back to our Nation
- Minister Farrakhan’s Press Conference on US, NATO attack on Libya
- Who are the 12 Tribes of Israel? Who are the Israelites?
- Cointelpro-Government Sponsored Hate amongst Black Nationalist groups
- Schools Are Closing, The Dollar is Falling!
- Fall of the Republic-Obama Presidency
- Michelle Alexander: US Prisons, The New Jim Crow
- People Organized and Working for Economic Rebirth
- Love Comes From God
- Love Your Brothers & Sisters
- Representative Rangel and Waters
- Tax Cuts and Unemployment Insurance
- Women, You Are Powerful
- Ex-Rep. Cynthia McKinney: “President Obama, Stop Bankrupting our Nation!”
- BLACK PEOPLE STILL DON’T GET IT
- The Obama Deception
- Words from the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan
- If you think things happen by accident, Think Again!
- The Black Family/International Affairs
- One Nation March in Washington
- INVEST IN YOUR PEOPLE
- Take it to the Streets!!!! – Wealth Movement
- Black Unity
- Black Unity; The Upliftment of our People
- Coming To Your Area
- No one is going to bail “You” out!
- Nation of Islam Wealth Movement
- A Word To Our Leaders
- Financial Freedom and Independence
- Unity! We Need and Welcome You
- African Americans Rising Above
- Abundance Is Ours!
- African American Wealth – Coming To Your Area!!!
- LOVE IS ALL WE NEED
- Black People Unite
- Why Black People Must Take Back Our House!
- Take Back Our House…..
- The government is not going to bail you out
- Your People Need You – Wealth Movement
- Creating Wealth for the Black Nation
- Abundance Awaits – Wealth Movement
- We Get, We Get, We Get Money’
- Believers Today We Become A Pyramid – The Nation of Islam Wealth Movement